Friday, October 21, 2016

Review and Swatches of My New Beauty Product

Hi! Lovelies, 

I just felt it will be cool letting you know more about the cosmetics I bought and know how I feel about them. You can still check out that post about how I got my beauty product here before you can understand why I made a review .

The classic eyeshadow is a mixture of matte and shimmers of different bright colours, I really  love them.




I have recently been falling in love with matte eyeshadow that was why I got this. I have been on budget so I had to go for a cheaper pallete and it was worth it



I managed to get their colours if I mistook any colour for another, it because I am not too good with colors n their names. 


I very sure I didn't get some color names right. I love the mirror on my eyeshadow pallete it's wide and easy to use. 

 

The bronzer can't show up on my skin so I could not do a swatch of it. But it's kind of nice too. 


Like my friend  said about this it covers up really  well you don't need to build it up much for it to look nice. 



The lipsticks are so lovely, I have problem  with only the classic  nude lipstick 

 
This is the ever beauty studio lipstick in color 222 which is on the left and color 202 which is on the right. They are pigmented lipsticks and they smell so nice like perfumes.


This is the classic makeup usa lipstick  in natural nude which is on the left and classic wine which is on the right. They are matte lipsticks and don't like the outcome of the nude.


And lastly my lash glue, The duo clear lash glue or adhesive I'll love to use the adhesive for my new lashes to know how it lashes looks on me.


XOXO royalbiba out.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home