Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My Wish List: Last wish of the year

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.
- Unknown


Hi lovelies, 

I decided to put up my last wish list for this year. My blog will be one year next month, I am so excited. 

For those who will see this post either friends, family, crush, lovers, strangers or anyone, I'll really appreciate  it. 

A Camera


I really need this, all bloggers need a camera I don't have one before, I use my phone camera. 


I am just so in love with this insta mini 8


A blog planner


Cassie Daves blog planner  for 2017, so I can plan my blog post well before time and help make it easier  for me to schedule my posting for social medias, blogs and other. 


Make my room more organized 


I need to change  my furnitures and change the look of my room to enable me to be able to do my work. A blogger  needs a nice place to work my room right now is not nice at all. 

Shopping  for new clothes, shoes, sandals, bags and accessories.


I need new clothes  because  most of my clothes are old and I hv given others out. I love bags and shoes. I don't do pin heels, but I  love block heels and snickers. 


I am so in love with midi rings and cute bangles nowadays. 


I love sunglasses. I am planning  to get some from @haute.signature which @howmojistyledit recommended.

A Phone


IPhone 6s or 6s plus for better camera capture for uploads for instagram  and others. 

A Tab


Samsung  Tab s2 working or should  I say blogging with my phone is not always convenient for me.

A Mifi


I don't even know the one to get. If you have any recommendations  I'll appreciate it.

A Printer


HP color laserjet mfp m477fnw. It print, copy, scan and fax. It works wireless.

Makeup and skin care products 




I will soon be a professional  makeup artist so I need to get my makeup stuffs ready. The skincare is product is personal use. 

Motivational Books


I would love to read this book because I noticed most bloggers  recommend it. 
Less I forget,

K&S tote bag 


My plan is to make different type like to have a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger  designs  differently.

Frend Headphone 


I love this headphone. I would  love to own one of this because I so so love them. 

This are my last wishes of the year (hope they are not too much).

XOXO royalbiba out
















Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home