Tuesday, December 6, 2016

I enrolled for makeup class or training

Hi lovelies, 
I just enrolled as an intern at a makeup studio (Reola Beauty) and they were having a promo class, so I decided to learn also with other promo student to gain experience and see how better they are than I am.

The first week i came this are all we learnt.







drawing of brows on your arm




And drawing my own brows


On Tuesday my brow and a colleague's brows. 






Then we learnt how to apply eyeshadow. 





On Wednesday we repeated eyeshadow application and drawing of brows





My colleague Efe did my eyeshadow and drew my 



I did the same for her. 





But on that same day a girl (Hafeeza who is now schooling in Ukraine) who was almost through with her session for the makeup training made me up. 







The funny thing is I don't use red lipstick but she said that was want she wanted me to use and it kind of look good.

On Thursday we repeated the same thing as Wednesday. 





I also decided to tie gele (head gear) just for fun. 






We only go for the training from Monday to Thursday but for the session I picked I go through out the week. 


On Friday I decided to makeup my my friends who works for my mum.








Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home